1 hour Video Conference Call:
- One hour video call
- Includes gathering medical, developmental, and feeding history
- Assisting caregiver in developing an appropriate food chaining chart
- Discussing recommendations for specific food brands and recipes ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Possible recommendations and referrals for specific specialists if history warrants referral for possible evaluation
- One 30 minutes follow up phone call to assess progress
30 minute Video conference call:
- Video conference call for ongoing support and recommendations to help your little eater.
- Assisting in creating food chaining charts
- Helping family transition from less processed foods to eating more variety of foods in their whole form.
- Identifying stresses during mealtimes and helping families decrease stress during mealtime
Cooking Classes for all ages:
- Ages 2 and up
- All classes include short nutrition lesson and 2-4 hands on recipes
- Non pressure environment guided by experienced pediatric feeding therapist
- Majority of classes consist of plant food recipes (recipes mainly include allergy friendly ingredients, whole food ingredients, dairy free, gluten free)
Click here to register for a class
- Feed. Understand. Energize. Learn.
- This is a 30 day guided course that I have created to share how I transitioned off processed foods and into a diet full of food in its whole form all while cooking for a family of four very different eaters. The goal is to help you and your family do the same while feeling amazing benefits and making one simple change at a time to a healthier lifestyle.
- Meal planning and prepping guidance
- Includes access to facebook group for support, encouragement, and accountability
- Weekly guidance focusing on breakfast, dinner, snacks, lunch ideas
- Health education on the how and why to add in the foods that serve us well and decrease the foods that don’t serve us well
- 1 facebook live open chat each week to discuss progress, areas that are difficult, questions, etc.
- Free recipes and cookbooks
Starting in January 2020.
Shred 10 Program:
- Hosted by our Health Made Simple community
- Begins at the beginning of each month
- Includes 10 days of shredding bad habits and focusing on adding in good habits that serve our body well
- Includes assistance in maintaining healthy habits after the 10 day shred period
- Includes access to facebook group for support and accountability
- Recipes, cookbooks, smoothie and energy ball recipe books, fitness videos, health education from doctors, nurses, dietitians, exercise physiologists, athletes, and moms on a mission.
Contact Lindsay to learn more.
Health and Wellness events:
- Can be hosted anywhere (home, neighborhood clubhouse, church, school, work place, etc)
- All events consist of a short health and wellness talk
- All recipes incorporate a variety of plant foods
- Meal prepping and planning education
- Examples of classes include but are not limited to: salad in a jar, oats in a jar, smoothies, energy balls and desserts, kid friendly meals, how to food chain to help your picky eater, how to get your kids in the kitchen, lunchbox makeovers, grocery tours, dinner ideas including meals, tailgaiting recipe tasting, crockpot recipes with prepping, soup tastings with soup in a jar to take home, Christmas cookies, etc.
- Simple Solutions to help your family get in more fruits/veggies
Contact Lindsay to learn more and schedule event.